Each year our school is granted funding to use towards the improvement of PE and Sport within our school. This year we have been given £17,200 and our main aims are;
- to improve the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity in order to kick start healthy and active lifestyles.
- to raise the profile of PE and Sport across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
- to increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and Sport.
- to broaden all pupils' experience in a range of sports and activities.
- to increase participation of pupils in competitive sport.
A breakdown of how our Sports Premium Funding will be spent is here:
PE/ Sports Leader: Tamsin Mann